About This Release
Entgra UEM Server 5.0.0 is the successor of Entgra IoT Server 4.1.0.
Entgra Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) server is proficient in Mobile Device Management (MDM), Mobile Application Management (MAM), and in integrating Internet of Things (IoT) devices on a single platform. Providing the best of breed technologies for device manufacturers to develop connected smart products, it conveniently facilitates a well established Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solution for managing disparate devices within organizations.
What’s New in This Release
Some prominent features and enhancements that this release offers are as follows:
Live Feed: Live feed is now available remotely for system administrators for accessing and tracking device data and troubleshooting in real time.
FTP File Transfer: Ability to transfer files from devices to server, and manage them remotely via new file browser UI.
Enhanced App Catalog: Enabling installing and uninstalling applications independent of the Entgra Device Management agent.
Device Info Display: Enhancements to capture device info including detailed hardware properties.
Block App Uninstall: A policy to block selected applications from being uninstalled once the administrator has installed them.
Device Theme policy for Android: Policy to customize device theme with system/lock screen wallpaper and volume control settings for the system, voice calls, music and for the alarm.
Ability to remotely clear application data: Ability to clear app data remotely by device owner or the administrator.
efender configuration policy for Windows
- BitLocker configuration policy for Windows
- Bluetooth policy for Windows
- Settings policy for Windows
- Firewall policy for Windows
- Application management policy for Windows
- App Locker policy for Windows
- Windows app uninstallation
- Grafana based dashboard for displaying Windows Defender statuses
- Reworked Windows enrolment client
- Adding APPLICATION_LIST command for Windows
- Adding SECURITY_INFO command for Windows
- Adding DEFENDER_THREAT_LIST for Windows
Viewing the existing accounts of the android device and wiping when it needed
Grafana based dashboards: Analytics capabilities and dashboards depicting useful information on device, applications, operations and policies.
- Top 10 Applications
- Application Installation Results
- Successful and Unsuccessful App Installations
- Grouped and Ungrouped devices
- Connectivity types
- Network Providers
- Network Type Daily
- Signal Strength Daily
- SIM Changed Overtime
- OS Versions
- Device Vendors
- Device Models
- Enrollments vs Unenrollments
- Device Types
- Device Status
- Last Seen Overtime
- Operation Execution
- Success and Failed Operations
- Most popular Operations
- Applied Policies
- Policy compliance
Entgra IoT Server is compatible with WSO2 Carbon 4.4.17 products.
For a list of known issues in this release, see Entgra IoT Server 5.0.0 - Known Issues.